Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Fucked Up Valentines

I seriously thought that it was just a night for fun, nothing much, a bunch of people hang out together, had some good time spend over the valentines happily.

I don't understand why are there so much issues popping up like dramas, we could probably won an award for it, but I was too tired to function my brain to sort out the dramas anymore.

Telling people what I have been through last nite till the morning, cause me myself can't believe what I have seen. That was a rebound, thx to mich, giving me a chance to actually see as an outsider on how crazy and how ugly I am where I used to be.

Using love as an excuse, thought that the love given by myself means everything to everyone. That was me, what i used to be. Now, is Mich, what exactly she is now. Knowing exactly how she feel, but still I feel helpless looking at all her sorrow. I been through all this shits, but it doesnt mean that I know how to help.

The night was a spoilt, from the beginning till the end. Overwhelmed by all those shits that has and has nothing to do with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment