Friday, May 21, 2010

I am ON!

When I was 13, I thought I can do everything without anyone.
When I am 23, I realised that I can't do anything without everyone.

Life is a bitch.

Spent hours to look through my photos within this few years time. Still, my life is beautiful. After few years spending in KL, I am not sure if I had turned into a typical KL girl, but more lessons coming on, I had learned what is realistic, the charming prince doesn't exist, it was only for the bed time story.

Emo days has end, I am back to myself again. The usual me who takes everything as how is it.

During my emo days, the quote is what I have realised.

Look back my days, look back all my pictures, how can my life be beautiful without all of them?

The family, the friends. They are just right there whenever I want them to be. How can I be stronger and stronger if they are not there for me?

"Why men love bitches" Don't get lost, if you ever did, read this. Girl, we can really rule the world if we ever wanted to. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment