Monday, May 11, 2009

A letter for you


My dear Lil Baby Niece,

I don't know when will you get the chance to see this, maybe 10, maybe 15, or maybe you will not have the chance to see this forever, but still, I wanted to tell you how much you have inspired me.

I want to tell you that you are more than just welcome to the world, especially to the family, at this point of time. After so many things had happened, your presence is more like a miracle, a sign of more hapiness and a sign of peace.

You make me fee brand new, after I have done so wrong in so many things.

You are going to grown up into a very beautiful girl. You will be such a wonderful human being to love and to be loved. But still, you will need to go through a lot of shits that will pull you down, but I know you will deal with it better than I do. I know you will know how to love yourself more than I do. I know you will keep your tears for the one you think is worth, I know you will be loved. And you know we all love you.


My inspiration, My niece.


Hearts
=Ah Yi=
xoxo

1 comment: