Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Long Post

Okay... very well, I haven't been update for like a month. But can't blame me lah, coz my lil blooggiee not popular at all, get no response everytime I wrote something, got bit fed up d lor.

Now I am back again, cause i seriously need money, since i signed up with the Nuffnang thing, see if it could help me top up my bank balance or not lor. HeHe... Friends, tolong support support okk?? Senang senang click into my blog and view view, make the visitor counter up up up.
----------------------------------------------------

Okay, what have I done the past few weeks? (I had a lot of idea what to write moments ago, but now dunno where they all go dy. >.<)
----------------------------------------------------

The weeks before this was a huge mess, I still remember someone told me not to haih haih haih, and my reply was, "Not that I want to haih haih haih, cause there is nothing to let me Ha Ha Ha!" And he claimed that I need a boyfriend, hmmm... I admitted, I want one! *o* hehe.


----------------------------------------------------

Finally, I permed my hair. It turns out to be ok. A lot people say I look better with the new hair. *o*
-----------------------------------------------
Hanging out quite a lot with Aub and CY, as usual, endless topic, non-stop talking even we just meet up not more than 24 hours ago.

Shabu Shabu, Puchong. They don't seems like enjoyed it much. But I still like the place, Hehe...

Thank god they are here, Aubrey who suppose to be a fully committed student, still willing to spend time with me whenever I am bored, and CY who needs to work, stayed up with me till late. XOXO
---------------------------------------------------

30.4.09

Its public holiday tomorrow!!!

A lil shopping retreat yesterday, another 2 pairs of shoes for me, WTF, like 7 pairs in less than 2 months time. And the worse thing is, I still think that I need more. >.<>

I was suppose to just go sing K with ling and yoyo, end up, I bought like 2 pairs of heels and a dress and a hair band and......... forget d lah. After that we don't dare to step in any shop and wanna get rid from that place ASAP.
Feel so badly wanna go for party, purposely stayed up. But it was seriously too jam so we go Neway, yeah, I went sing twice in a day!



We had some great time. Sharon, Kevin, CY, Me.
-----------------------------------------------

What else ahh???
hmmm...
Oh ya.. Currently addicted with a game called Left 4 Dead.
You all should really go try it out, kill all the zombies like how you kill all your troubles. Wooohooo!
Thanks a lot to Edwin for bringing me to CC and teach me patiently, and now I am getting better and better. At least don't get killed that much d. HeHe.

-----------------------------------------------

I still in the mood to go party, but recently all the people kinda getting bored of it. So no chance d, but whatever lah, as long as I don't have to stay at home alone so much, don't get the chance of being emo too much, no party will be damn fine for me. HeHe.. (But if there is still any goes on, bring me along lah, pleaseeee...)

-----------------------------------------------

Oklah.. I am seriously running out of idea d.
But I will keep update. He He... I want my pay! >.<
Please please please and please help!!!!!!!

Good night and good day everyone!
=XOXO=

2 comments:

  1. oh my god, how to earn money like this o?hahaha.ask all ur frens come and visit la~

    ReplyDelete
  2. support for no reason.....
    ==

    ReplyDelete