Monday, May 25, 2009

My Blasting Sunday

It was a nice sunday, wake up very very early. Went to TITI for a one day trip with my dear poppa, momma, ah Bi, Sherry, and uncle and auntie. Had our breakfast there. Sleepie @.@


=Famous kuih in TITI, been on Tv before lerr=


=Birds Fight=

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Then we quickly rush back home in the afternoon, cause we have other plans, hehe.. bao ba zang!!!

Auntie Ivy be our si fu and teach us step my step how to make a niceee ba zang.

=The Ingredients=

=Me concentrating in making the nicest Ba Zang=

=Tasha's piece of art=

---------------------------------------------------------------

Then rush back to Sunway again after my nicee sunday reunion dinner, and meet up with my frens. They want drink, I don't enjoy it. So I suggest a place we all can have fun. Karaoke!!!!! They drink, I sing, Win-Win rite?

=Danial.CY.Edwin.Stefanie.Me=

-------------------------------------------------------
My lil niece just cut all her hair even her eyebrow into botak today, but ah yi was too busy to go visit her today. Hmm... Cant wait to see her, my cute lil fellow.
Thats all for my sunday.
I want to go Zouk this thurs, anyone???

1 comment: